The Core Scout Promise
On my honour, I promise that I will do my best
to do my duty, to God and to the Queen.
To help other people and to keep the Scout Law
Alternative Scout Promise
On my honour I promise that I will do my best
to uphold our
scout values, to do my duty to the Queen.
To help other people and to
keep the Scout Law
The Scout Law
1. A Scout is to be trusted.
2. A Scout is loyal.
3. A Scout is friendly and considerate.
4. A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts.
5. A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
6. A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
7. A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
The Scout Motto